Why Study At INMED?
September 11th, 2020 by INMED
Healthcare professionals increasingly choose to earn an additional graduate degree. That extra qualification often opens the door for opportunities in leadership, research, and teaching. But a professional graduate degree is no light undertaking. Often, it requires a two- to four-year commitment, and the average master’s degree in the United States costs between $30,000 and $120,000.
Enter INMED. Since 2003, we provide global health courses, international service-learning experiences, Professional Diplomas, and the Master’s Degree in International Health (MIH) for people who wish to serve with excellence in international, low-resource, and cross-cultural contexts. Compelling reasons to choose your education at INMED include:
- Focus on forgotten people. INMED’s unique mission is to equip healthcare professionals to serve those who are poor, disabled, elderly, under-educated, migrants, refugees, and victims of war and disaster.
- Inspiring faculty. INMED faculty possess high academic qualifications and significant service experience. Moreover, they are persons of character to be emulated.
- State-of-the-Art learning. INMED’s online learning experience and in-person classes embody today’s best in education.
- International Service-Learning. INMED’s Training Sites in 25 nations provide supervised opportunity apply one’s learned skills.
- Low cost. INMED works diligently to control tuition and reduce barriers to quality education. At just $272 per credit hour, hard earned dollars are transformed into visionary learning.
What is better than an additional graduate degree? A degree that is altruistic, affordable, and inspiring. Come study with us at INMED!